Thursday, March 4, 2010

#21 Broke up

Chapter Twenty One: Broke up

*Aaron’s POV*

After sorting out my mood, I went back home.

“Aaron, go wash your hands. Get ready to take dinner.” Auntie Wu said.

“Ok.” I looked around the house but I couldn’t find Gui. Is she in her room? I went up to her room but she locked up her room.

“Gui?” I knocked on the door. There is no response. I started to get very worried.

“Gui? Are you in there? Gui!” Just then, she opened the door slowly.

“Gui? Are you ok?” I held onto her. She looked so weak.

“I’m fine.” She swing off my hand and walked down the stairs. She was not herself today. No matter how much I asked, she just ignored me.

“Gui..” I held onto her.

“Let me go.” She tried to swing off my hand.

“What’s wrong with you?” I grabbed onto her arm tightly.

“What’s wrong with the both of you? Quarrel again?” Dad walked towards us.

“Nothing.” Gui swing off my hand and ran into her room.

“Aaron, you made her angry?”

“I..” Is she angry about what I said this morning?

~Flashback~

“Gor.. You are walking too fast, I can’t catch up.”

“Then don’t follow me.” I said. She didn’t chase after me anymore.

~End of Flashback~

Stupid of me. Why did I even say that in the first place? Now she’s ignoring me. The next morning, she went to school without me. Even during break time, I went to look for her, she did not even turned to look at me. Only till at night, I then got my chance to talk to her. Dad and Auntie Wu went out to have business dinner.

“Gui..” I grabbed onto her arm.

“What do you want?”

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to leave you alone. I..” She swings off my hand.

“Gui..” I ran up to her. “Why are you ignoring me?”

“Don’t block my way.”

“Gui!” I held onto her.

“Did something happen?”

“No.”

“No? Then why are avoiding me?” She kept silent.

“Answer me!”

“Because I find you irritating. I want you to leave me alone!” I loosen my grip.

“Wh.. What do you mean by that?”

“Let’s break up. I don’t want to get so stress and painful anymore.”

“You must be joking right? You still love me, don’t you?”

“No. I don’t love you anymore.”

“Look at me! Look at me!” I forced her to face me. “You love me, don’t you?” She did not reply.

“Gui.. I know you are lying.”

“Stay away from me.” She walked away. I stone for a few minutes before running up to her. I hugged her tightly from the back.

“Don’t leave.” She tried to struggle off my grip. I hugged her even more.

“Please don’t leave.”

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gui..” Aaron get hold of my arm.

“What do you want?”

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to leave you alone. I..” I swing off his hand.

“Gui , why are you ignoring me?” He ran in front of me.

“Don’t block my way.”

“Gui!” He grabbed onto me.

“Did something happen?”

“No.”

“No? Then why are avoiding me?” Aaron, please don’t force me.

“Answer me!”

“Because I find you irritating. I want you to leave me alone!” I hurt him. I hurt him.

“Wh.. What do you mean by that?”

“Let’s break up. I don’t want to get so stress and painful anymore.”

“You must be joking right? You still love me, don’t you?”

“No. I don’t love you anymore.” I didn’t look at him when I said that.

“Look at me! Look at me! You love me, don’t you?” He forced me to look at him. I can’t tell him that I don’t love him when I’m looking at him.

“Gui.. I know you are lying.”

“Stay away from me.” I walked away. He ran up to me and hugged me from the back.

“Don’t leave.” I wanted to escape from his hug. He started to hug me tighter. He’s making me not bearing to leave.

“Please don’t leave.” I could feel that my cheeks started to get wet.

“Aaron, Gui, We are back.” Just as I heard this, I broke off the hug and ran back to my room, leaving him standing there alone. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I looked at my ring. Tears just kept on flowing out without any control.

“Aaron, what happen?” I could hear Uncle Yan’s voice. Aaron did not reply. Just after 5 minutes, I heard a loud bang coming from his room. He closed his room’s door real hard.

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..”

No comments:

Post a Comment