Thursday, March 4, 2010

#10 Oh No.

Chapter Ten: Oh No.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

~At school~

When I see Hebe, I have this urged to tell her. But every time as the words are going to come out from my mouth, I swallow them back. Sigh.

“Ok. Let’s get ready to do warm up.” First lesson, physical education.

“1234 2234 3234 4234..” Everyone doesn’t seem to be concentrating including Hebe. What are they looking at? I turned to the direction that they are looking at.
Aaron took the ball, taking a leap, avoiding the blockings, score!!!

“Wohoo!!!” The girls from my class started cheering. The cheering caught his attention. He looked towards my direction and smiled. I returned the smile.

“AH! Gui, did you see that? Did you see that?” Hebe started shaking me vigorously.

“Ye.. Yea.. I saw that. Stop shaking me.”

“Oh. Sorry about that.” She started smiling sweetly to herself.

“Hey. What are you all doing?” Our physical education teacher started shouting at us. But still, no one seems to concentrating. People are more attracted to Aaron’s class. After half an hour, we finally finished out warm up.

“Ok. Free games now.” The teacher left us alone. I guess he gave up in teaching since none of us are listening to him. The guys in my class went to play basketball too. For the girls, it’s impossible for them to play sports now. All of them ran to the other basketball court where Aaron is.

“Gui, let’s go too.” Hebe started pulling me to the court too. Just as we reached there..

“Beep~ Change team.”

“Aw…” The girls got disappointed including Hebe.

“I thought I could see him play. I only managed to see one shot just now.” Hebe sounded disappointed.

“We still have chance to see him play.” I said, trying to cheer her up.

“Oh yea. He’s your brother right? So next time if he is playing basketball outside with his friends, can you bring me along?”

“Eh Eh??”

“Please?”

“Oh oo..okk..”

“Great!” She smiled.

“Gui, you came to find me?” I turned around to see Calvin standing in front of me.

“Ah? I..”

“Yea. She did.” Hebe then pushed me towards Calvin. My whole body flew towards him. Just when I’m going to react, I’m already in his arms.

“Ah! Sorry Sorry.” I quickly pushed him away. “Hebe!” I glared at Hebe and she started giggling.

“Gui.” I turned to see Aaron walking towards us. Did he saw that? I hope he didn’t. But his expression doesn’t look good. He saw that, didn’t he?

“Gor!!” I ran up to him, smiling sweetly.

“Water.” Oh. I passed him the bottle that I’m holding onto. When Aaron is drinking my bottle, the girls that are around the court started mumbling.

“Ah.. Aaron drank from her bottle. Envy.”

“They are only brother and sister ok? What are you thinking?” The girl knocked the other girl’s forehead. Brother and sister.. I do not whether to be happy a not. Whatever we do, no one would ever suspect or found out that we are lovers because in their eyes, we are siblings. But somehow, I wouldn’t want it that way. I rather they are jealous of us of being close because we are lovers.

“What are you thinking?” Aaron asked. I then realized he has being looking at me.

“Nothing.” He smiled and bends forward. Eh?! My heart started beating fast.

“G..Gor..” He whispered into my ears. “Don’t care about what they are saying because you will always be mine.” And he smiled.

“Ok! Times up. Class gathers.” His teacher shouted across the court.

“Ok. Got to go.” He passed me back the bottle. He gave me a peck on my forehead. “See you after school.” And he gave me a wink. What is he trying to do?! I turned around and saw Calvin and Hebe looking at me.

“Err.. Ya??”

“Both of you..” Did they found out anything??!! No!!!

“Both of you are sure in good relationship!” Calvin smiled.

“Oh..” I smiled at them. Luckily, they did not found out anything.

“Calvin!” Aaron called out to Calvin.

“Ok. Coming! Got to go. Bye.” Calvin chased up to Aaron. As Calvin left, Hebe and I headed back to the classroom.

“Gui, Can I ask you something?”

“Yea?”

“What does Aaron like? You are his sister, you should know right?”

“Huh? I..”

“You should know right? Please help me. His birthday is coming and I do not know what to give him. Since you all are rich, I doubt he is lacking anything but.. I still hope to give him something.” Birthday? Oh ya! How can I forget! His birthday is on Friday, which is 4 days later. Yea. He doesn’t seems to be lacking anything.

“Yea. Us too. What does Aaron like?” Eh?? Practically, all the girls in my class started coming to ask me too.

“I.. I don’t know.”

“How possible? Both of you are siblings right?” One of the girls said.

“Ye..Yea..” What should I say? “I think he’s fine with anything. He will like anything that you all give him.”

“Serious??!!” They sounded happy after I said that.

“Ye.. Yea..” They then happily walked back to their seats.

“Gui, you sure that he will like anything?” Hebe asked again.

“Yea. I’m sure.” Sigh.

~After school~

Finally school ends. I stood up and do some stretching exercise.

“Gui, are you very tired?” I turned around and see Aaron behind him. “Sorry. Did I scare you?”

“When did you arrive?”

“When you are stretching.” He smiled. This made me kind of embarrassed.

“Ready to go? They are waiting for us.”

“They? Who?”

“Calvin and the rest.”

“Eh? Are we going out?”

“Yea.” I turned to look at Hebe. “Can Hebe come along too?” I looked at Aaron. He seems to be hesitating. This should be the case because he knows that Hebe likes him.

“If you want. I wait for you outside.” He then walked out of my class. He sounded a bit reluctant.

“Yea!! Gui, let’s go. Faster.” Hebe hook onto my arms and pulled me out of the classroom. Aaron followed behind us.

“ Hi, Gui!” Calvin came up to me.

“Hi. Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Ice Skating!! Sounds great huh? But before that, let’s go eat first.” Calvin said. Calvin held my hand and pulls me towards his car.

“Eh..”

“Aaron, let Gui sit in my car.” He shouted to Aaron and pushed me into his car. I looked at Aaron. His fist started clutching up.

“Let’s go, Hebe.” Aaron walked to his car with Hebe following him.

“Let’s go.” Calvin came into the car. I smiled weakly at him and looked out of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment